[Oe List ...] Salmon: NRM Chart info

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 06:44:35 CST 2010

Colleagues --
    The printer provided a proof for final review. The NRM charts are going to be beautiful with the Title and Date of creation at the bottom. These are in full color and each chart is organized in the familiar way to illustrate how the intensification of each relates to the other.
    Now is the time for you to get your order in to me. For those who have orders and have not yet sent me a check, please do so today. I'll only ask the printer to make what is paid for.
    This project is at cost. The printing of the chart, the mailing tube and postage comes to $30.00.
    You can Pal Pal to my email address,
            wsalmon at cox.net
or send me a check at
        744 So. 10th