[Oe List ...] Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:34:00 CST 2010

Wouldn't we all JUST LOVE a picture of that Turkey Talk cover girl???

Jim

This world demands the qualities of youth; not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease . . . you, and your young compatriots everywhere, have had thrust upon you a greater burden of responsibility than any generation that has ever lived.  Robert F. Kennedy

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities from Partners in Participation:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See website for further details.