[Oe List ...] Try this compact . . . as an alternate

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:43:45 CST 2010

Toward a Declaration From the Springboard GatheringsLake Junaluska, NC, December 2, 2007In recognition of the shared journey we have had and the resource we can be for each other and the whole Earth community, we commit ourselves to move toward the formation of a new body for the following purposes:To carry forward the legacy of profound humanness in the experiences of the members of this body;To develop the depth capacity of individuals and groups by sharing innovative and sustaining social, economic, ecological and spirit wisdom and methods;To journey ourselves and broaden our experiences to increase our abilities to care;To engage in the life and mission of this body and participate in developing its common life, symbols, practices and rituals;To be an open community of people inclusive of multiple generations and cultures; andTo sustain our members in their diverse vocations of our profound function and intent.-- Submitted by Jack Gilles on behalf of
 the Springboard Team
Jim

This world demands the qualities of youth; not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease . . . you, and your young compatriots everywhere, have had thrust upon you a greater burden of responsibility than any generation that has ever lived.  Robert F. Kennedy

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities from Partners in Participation:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See website for further details.