[Oe List ...] Thomas Berry on the Mayflower Compact

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 12:41:08 CST 2010

Thanks much, Herman.  The Thomas Berry comments are especially welcome.  The assumption that the earth, all living things, and even all people, are there to be "used" underlies much of our western culture. We have to examine our thinking and actions for traces of this killer of the fullness of life.
Janice