[Oe List ...] Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life: HappyThanksgiving

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 13:01:24 CST 2010

Paula, I love your Gratitude Unlocks the Fullness quote!  And the questions about "If you were boarding a boat today.." are intriguing.  I've been pondering lately what I need to "sail away from" and "toward" in my 75 year old life.  What has become lower priority or downright clutter?  Letting go is an immediate task, to make room in limited time/energy space for the treasures.  Then - what new is needed, even outside the comfort zone?  Seems like living with these questions is for me a good thing right now.  Thanks much for sharing.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving conversation this is!  As more special colleagues pass beyond this life, and others face new physical realities, perhaps our reflections are deepening.  There is incredible sweetness to this wisdom.  This sharing too is unlocking the fullness of life.

Janice