[Oe List ...] Mayflower Compact

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 24 07:25:34 CST 2010

I agree. The whole complex picture with all of its contradictions has to be
received.

I am grateful for these Pilgrims because, were it not for them, I wouldn't
be here, nor would all I have and see be here.

And I am still clinging to and trying to make sense of what they truly
believed was "the finest religion of the world, the highest intellectual,
aesthetic, and moral development, the finest jurisprudence."

Herman

  _____