[Oe List ...] Gratitude NS LOVE

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 10:30:49 CST 2010

Nancy - Your description of your Songaia celebration, and the link to the awesome Iroquois Address, is wonderful.  I just passed both on to local folks who are exploring establishing an intentional community to serve in a poor neighborhood.

I remember visiting Songaia with Abe maybe 15? years ago.  Such a neat place.  The gifts of community are specially important for holidays without the physical presence of loved ones who are part of ourselves.

Love to all of you - special thoughts for you and Carol Crow.
Janice Ulangca