[Oe List ...] Salmon: An Advent Reminder

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 16:18:55 CST 2010

Family, Friends and Colleagues:

    This note announces the completion of the initial publication of The Trinity Bible Commentary that I've researched and written over the last 10 years. This is a compilation of the Trinity Bible Study of Matthew's Gospel and insights from each of the associated SermonStarter notes using the Gospel of Matthew.

    You'll find this is a unique development of this material using Gut Trip Analysis, a theological invention that employs the experience of our Christian faith instead of how we understand it.

     You'll find two ways to use this unique resource.

    One is a FREE download from the website at Salina Trinity UMC: www.triumc.org/web1/biblestudy.

    The other is to own a personal CD of this same material for a cost of $20.00 including postage. This is an initial offering.

AN ADVENT REMINDER:

The Trinity Bible Commentary now is 182 pages and is offered to you FREE at the website to the Salina Trinity United Methodist Church. Go to the website at www.triumc.org/web1/biblestudy, click on the "Links" button at the top right and then on to the Trinity Bible Commentary and the Gospel of Matthew.

You'll discover this is a timely resource because the season of Advent, Christmastide, Epiphany and the first Sunday in Lent all use Matthew's Gospel readings.

When you prefer having this material in a CD form, then send me an email to wsalmon at cox.net. I'll send you a CD copy of "The Trinity Bible Commentary: The Gospel of Matthew."

The cost is $20.00 and includes postage! You can pay for this material by Pay Pal using my email address, or you can send a check to

William Salmon, 744 So. 10th, Salina, KS 67401.  Telephone: 785-825-1221.

Pastor Bill