[Oe List ...] Salmon: I wasn't going to get involved. . .

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 18:32:08 CST 2010

Living in the tension between the imperitive and the indicative:

    Didn't one of our Saints give us the answer to this riddle. Yes, I think he did. The Responsible Person is one who lives in the tension between the Obedient Response and the response of the Irresponsible Genius. It seems to me that that we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. . . so what the hell-------
    Then there is the song,
    Observe and judge the given facts,
    Weigh up the values. . .
            What was the rest of it. . . . ?" Ah, well, its more fun to
    Observe and judge the given facts,
    Weight up the values. .  . . .

       Wasn't there a ancient prophet--around the turn of the paradigm--that called us to live the Awakened life; one who said we fulfilled our intended creation by living the humane and gracious life while working for Justice and Mercy.
        Later gaters!.
        Bill