[Oe List ...] Salmon: I wasn't going to get involved. . .

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 18:57:42 CST 2010

Speaking of not getting involved - that next line is: Decide and act. Full
song below.

Just saw "Across the Universe" (13-year-old granddaughter bought it and
loaned it - Go Beatles! Yes, we all live in a yellow submarine.don't we?)

RESPONSIBILITY

Tune: Yellow Submarine

Refrain:

Free men live in responsibility, duty bound and free in relativity.

Free men live in responsibility, whoever they may be, their deeds are
history.

Observe and judge the given facts. Weigh up the values; decide and act.

You're alone, completely free, leave the judgment to history.

To no principle, no law, to no authority can you withdraw.

You decide it all alone, right from right and wrong from wrong.

Obligation is the call; to God and neighbor surrender all.

The free venture is the deed rendered up to meet the need.

Sunny

Sunny Walker

303-671-0704

Cell: 303-587-3017

sunwalker at comcast.net

Opening windows that fresh ideas may revive us and our lives have meaning

  _____