[Oe List ...] Very close to the indicative is the imperative

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 15:47:02 CST 2010

Randy, Herman, et al,

If you haven't seen the movie, "The Last Station" about Tolstoy's last
days, it is excellent. In the view of that movie, it was Tolstoy's followers,
not him, who insisted that his views were real.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

Love and blessings,
Jann

In a message dated 11/27/2010 11:31:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,