[Oe List ...] Very close to the indicative is the imperative

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 29 20:10:30 CST 2010

Thanks for the recommendation, Jann

  _____

From: oe-bounces at wedgeblade.net [mailto:oe-bounces at wedgeblade.net] On Behalf
Of LAURELCG at aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:47 PM
To: oe at wedgeblade.net
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Very close to the indicative is the imperative

Randy, Herman, et al,

If you haven't seen the movie, "The Last Station" about Tolstoy's last days,
it is excellent. In the view of that movie, it was Tolstoy's followers, not
him, who insisted that his views were real.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

Love and blessings,

Jann

In a message dated 11/27/2010 11:31:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,