[Oe List ...] Salmon: Poster are ready for mailing

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Tue Nov 30 20:58:58 CST 2010

Colleagues--
    The posters are magnificent, in glorious full color and printed on photo paper 22" X 28." The printer did us a grand number. The master is preserved for 5-years so that more can be printed when people are moved to have this treasured history preserved in a useful form.
    One person plans to use it as a Lenten meditation for a group. For Christmas, I plan to give our daughters, Jana and Julie, framed copies and I'll tell them the story or its development and how to use it as a meditative format; I may dig into my files for some of our "ecclesiola" studies -- is that what we called it during Academy and in our Houses?
    Brain synapses keep getting un-snapped. Such is life.
    When you are ready, drop me a line.
    Inner Peace,
    Pastor Bill